February 3, 2017
Managed Security for Schools
Kastle Systems Managed Security Services means that all the required on-going functions are handled for you, continuously, every day, around the clock. Managed security empowers your students and staff with the most convenient, affordable and customizable security platform on the market. Kastle serves as your single point of contact for all of your security related requirements.
Aspects of School Security:
- Access Control Technologies
- Intrusion Alarm Systems
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Electronic Visitor Management
- Mechanical, Electronic and Wireless Door Locking Hardware
- Video Intercom Door Systems
- Monitored Panic Duress Systems
- Water & Temperature Sensors
- Lighting Systems Integration.
- Fire Panel Monitoring
- Server Room Access Control
- Bell System Integration
- Cafeteria Management System Integration
- Lockdown / Lockout Solutions
- 24x7x365 Management and Monitoring
- Annual Preventive Maintenance
- Ongoing System Health Checking
- Remote Access and Redundancy
Layers of Protection
Already have security components Layers of Protection but unhappy with your service provider? Kastle can integrate existing equipment, leverage your initial investment and upgrade your system at the same time. To learn more about Kastle’s approach to managed security for schools, simply contact us at email@example.com.